A new trip planning and ride-matching platform is coming soon! As we prepare to introduce the SmartTripsON platform, the Smart Commute tool is currently offline.
If you are currently registered on the Smart Commute tool, you will be notified via email when the new platform is available.
To learn more about the new features of SmartTripsON, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information on the Smart Commute program, please contact your local Smart Commute office:
- Smart Commute Central York: 905-898-5900, email@example.com
- Smart Commute Durham Region: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smart Commute Etobicoke South: email@example.com
- Smart Commute Halton (Locals): 905-845-6601, ext.3306, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smart Commute Hamilton: 289-426-5037, email@example.com
- Smart Commute Markham, Richmond Hill: 289-844-3026, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smart Commute North Toronto, Vaughan: 647-920-375, email@example.com
- Smart Commute Northeast Toronto: 647-920-375, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smart Commute Peel Region: email@example.com
- Smart Commute Pearson Airport Area: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smart Commute Toronto Central: email@example.com
- Smart Commute Scarborough: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Smart Commute program is led by the Cities of Toronto and Hamilton, the Regional Municipalities of Durham, Peel and York, and the local municipalities in Halton Region.