Smart Commute Week 2012
September 17 - 23
Take the Smart Commute Week Challenge!
Smart Commute Week encourages commuters to try a sustainable mode of transportation such as carpooling, public transit, walking, cycling and teleworking and rewards those who already do.
Starting Monday, September 17, log your commute* for a chance to WIN a trip for two to Montreal (Business Class) courtesy of VIA Rail.
1. Register or login to your existing Carpool Zone account
2. Walk, cycle, telework, carpool or take transit to work during Smart Commute Week.
3. Use the “Trip Diary” tab on your Carpool Zone page to select your mode from the drop down menu.
4. Click “save” in the Trip Diary, and you will be entered into the contest.
* Only employees or students affiliated with a Smart Commute workplace that are legal residents of Ontario and are 18 years of age or older are eligible for the contest.
NOTE: If you do not intend to form a carpool, feel free to close your account after Smart Commute Week is over.
Discover the benefits of smart commuting!
Do the math! Calculate the cost of your commute.